Via dei Colli Real Estate assists the customer from the moment of the very first contact till the conveyance. And also way beyond that.
We are committed to answer within 48 hours to your requests, we work together in order to identify the property that better answers to your requirements, we come with you and assist you during the visit to the selected property, we provide you with all the documentation on the estate and we supervise on its regularity, we constantly keep you in contact with the vendor, we support you in the negotiation process, we assist you in filling in a written bid ("Proposta d'acquisto") and a preliminary contract ("Compromesso" or "Contratto Preliminare"), we help you cope with the formalities connected to the purchase (as obtaining the compulsory Italian Tax Identification Number, Codice Fiscale, and opening a bank account for non residents), we advise on the choice of a notary (Notaio) and attend to the final deed of sale (Rogito).
Our fee is 3% + V.A.T of the agreed selling price, elevated to 4% + V.A.T. in case the deeds should be translated in a foreign language, with the assistance of an interpreter.
Beyond that, we offer the following services upon request, with variable fees:
- Pre-purchase Real Estate advisory: professional analysis of the macro-trend of real estate market and of bid-offer dynamics, selection of the areas with greater potential for capital increase;
- Property inspection with the assistance of a "geometra" or architect;
- A technical report on the property drawn by qualified professionals;
- Assistance on mortgage applications for residents and non residents;
- Financial advisory on public and private contributions for the start up of "agriturismi", country houses, houses and apartments for vacations;
- Assistance when applying for residency;
- Water, gas, telephone, electricity contracts and connections;
- Project Management: detailed cost estimates drawn by qualified technicians; assistance provided to clients in the negotiation of price and other contractual conditions with architects, builders, artisans, plumbers, electricians, masons, gardeners; periodical reports and work supervision; coordination services and translation, to improve communication;
- Interior consulting:assistance on the selection of furniture, materials, stores, artisans and suppliers.