Services for the buyers.
In addition to a carefully selected and scrupulously controlled property portfolio, buyers are offered a wide range of real estate services including the Dedicated Real Estate Search, assistance from qualified technicians, advisory in various sectors (tax, financial, legal) and much more. We want to be your main point of reference for everything that revolves around the sale of a property, in all aspects, a true One Stop Shop.
Through the partnership with the Great Estate Group, we are able to offer over 1,000 high quality properties in various parts of Italy, providing potential buyers with clear and well presented property brochures.
The commitments we make with our customers:
- Respond to your requests within 48 hours, by phone, email, Skype
- Identify together the properties that meet your needs
- Offer advice, also through our partners for your legal, fiscal, technical, administrative, financial and insurance needs.
- Organize visits to identified properties
- Procure all property documents and check their regularity
- Support the negotiation process
- Prepare a purchase offer and a preliminary contract
- Assist you in fulfilling pre-purchase formalities (such as obtaining the Italian taxpayer’s Code and opening a bank account, requested to non-residents in Italy)
- Advise in the selection of a notary and follow the transaction until the notary deed.
- Change over the utilities such as water, gas, telephone, electricity, internet (post-sale formality)
Our fee is 3% + I.V.A. of the purchase price, raised to 4% + I.V.A. in the case of purchase by non-Italian citizens for whom the translation into a foreign language of the deeds and the pre / post purchase formalities are necessary. Our flagship product is our dedicated search service, an innovative service with no added costs designed for buyers, which guarantees a high rate of effectiveness (more than 80% of those who use this service find their property and buy); it is a bilateral investment in time and trust between us and the customer, through which the buyer delegates the entire research phase to Via dei Colli, while the final selection of the properties is done together, in constant interaction throughout the process.