- Ref. code: 7150
- Outdoor areas: 0 m²
- Bathrooms: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Internal surface: 234 m²
- Year built: 1100
- Year of renovation: 1998
- Access road: Tarmac road
- Technological installations: compliant with the standards at the time of renovation
- Energy performance: G, 320 kWh/mq /year
- Distance from a town: In the center
- Short description: In the magnificent and characteristic historic center of Spello, which is part of the circuit of the most beautiful villages in Italy, stands this beautiful ground to sky house, entirely in stone and renovated with anti-seismic standards in the 2000’s. The property consists of two real estate units joined by an internal staircase: one on the ground floor and one on the first floor. There is a large room at street level that can be used as a storage room or to create a relaxing environment. If your dream is to have your own corner of peace in beautiful Umbria, this property is the right one for you.
Casa San Martino is a beautiful property in the historic center of Spello, part of the circuit of the most beautiful villages in Italy. The property is accessed at street level by climbing some stone steps. On the ground floor (actually already raised above the public square), we find a room with a fireplace, an eat-in kitchen, a bedroom and en-suite bathroom, as well as an internal courtyard. The second floor, which is accessed from the internal staircase, is instead an open space loft with wooden floor, kitchenette and bathroom. Light floods the spaces and the various windows offer a panoramic view of the wonderful village of Spello and the green Umbrian countryside. There is a large room in the basement, which can be used as a storage room or to create a relaxing environment to enjoy with your friends or family.
State of repair:
The property is perfectly maintained. The flooring is in terracotta and wood. All the windows are made of wood and, as regards the windows, they are all equipped with double glazing.
All utilities are present and functioning: electrical system, water system guaranteed by the connection to the municipal aqueduct, heating system powered by natural gas.
Use and Potential Uses:
Casa San Martino is the ideal solution to become a main residence or a secondary residence for holidays and free time in one of the most evocative places in Umbria. Thanks to the possibility of dividing the property into two distinct units it could be ideal for a small bed and breakfast.
In the heart of Spello, a few minutes from the main tourist, cultural and natural attractions of the region. Reachable by car from Rome in 2 hours, 20 minutes from Perugia Airport.
On each property acquired, the Great Estate group carries out a technical due diligence through the seller’s technician, which allows us to know in detail the urban and cadastral situation of each property. The client can request this due diligence at the time of a true interest in the property
The property is registered in the name of a natural person(s) and the sale will be subject to registration tax according to the regulations in force (see costs of purchase from a private individual).
- Liability: All the details and technical data here indicated are made available in good faith following an inspection and based on the available documentation. We take no responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Features and accessories