Casale dei ColliUmbria - Perugia - Gualdo Cattaneo
- Ref. code: 7147
- Outdoor areas: 25000 m²
- Bathrooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 5
- Internal surface: 460 m²
- Year built: 1900
- Year of renovation: 2000
- Access road: White, 300 metres
- Technological installations: compliant with the standards at the time of renovation
- Energy performance: 300 kWh/mq /year
- Swimming pool: Yes
- Distance from a town: 2 km
- Short description: Located between Todi and Montefalco, surrounded by the wonderful Umbrian hills, we find the "Casale dei Colli". This splendid property consists of a main farmhouse, an outbuilding and a beautiful 15x3 swimming pool. Inside the main farmhouse, in addition to two living areas and the kitchen, there are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. In the annex there are 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms with living area and kitchen. The farmhouse, surrounded by vineyards and woods, enjoys a wonderful panoramic view.
The "Casale dei Colli" rises in a panoramic position with southern exposure and a wonderful view of the Martani mountains and the numerous vineyards of Sagrantino DOC. Thanks to its position “Casale dei Colli”, which can be reached along a short stretch of white road in good condition, it enjoys good privacy and is not isolated, however, as it is very close to essential services. The private land, about 2 hectares and a half, is partially fenced and contains about a hundred olive trees in production, arranged on various terraces. The main building dates back to the early twentieth century and has been renovated in various stages; the last complete renovation and expansion dates back to 2000. Arranged on two levels above ground, the farmhouse has the main entrance on the ground floor, which leads to the living / dining room with fireplace, kitchen, large outdoor porch. A few steps lead into the rest of the ground floor to a service bathroom, a pantry / technical room and a second living room with fireplace. All the rooms on the ground floor are accessible from the outside. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as a study with access from the outside. The annex is also on two levels. On the ground floor a living area with kitchen and fireplace and a bathroom, on the first floor 1 bedroom with bathroom. The underground technical rooms are easily accessible from the ground floor.
The beautiful 15x3 swimming pool on the first floor level has a small pool house, the perfect solution for spending unforgettable moments outdoors surrounded by nature.
State of repair:
The house is made of stone and masonry and dates back to the early twentieth century. The last intervention dates back to the late 90s, completed in 2000 with the complete renovation and expansion of the main building. The property features double-glazed wooden windows and the renowned terracotta floor of Castel Viscardo, the center of the production of this precious material typical of the Umbrian tradition, which is one of the richest and most renowned in Italy.
All utilities are connected. There is the municipal aqueduct. The septic tank is dispersion. Heating is provided by cast iron heaters fueled with LPG. In the annex there is air conditioning.
Use and Potential Uses:
The property is ideal as a second home or as a main residence to live in the countryside and in harmony with nature.
Just 140 km from Rome, essential services are just 1.6 km by road from the farmhouse. The most important cities in the area are Todi (18km), Montefalco (15km), Perugia (40km) and the Umbria airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
On each property acquired, the Great Estate group carries out a technical due diligence through the seller’s technician, which allows us to know in detail the urban and cadastral situation of each property. The client can request this due diligence at the time of a true interest in the property
The property is registered in the name of a natural person(s) and the sale will be subject to registration tax according to the regulations in force (see costs of purchase from a private individual).
- Liability: All the details and technical data here indicated are made available in good faith following an inspection and based on the available documentation. We take no responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Features and accessories