Cieloterra sul TrasimenoUmbria - Perugia - Tuoro sul Trasimeno
- Ref. code: 7273
- Outdoor areas: 700 m²
- Bathrooms: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Internal surface: 218 m²
- Year built: 1900
- Year of renovation: 2005
- Access road: Tarmac road
- Technological installations: compliant with the standards at the time of renovation
- Energy performance: F, 229.1 kwh/m2 year
- Swimming pool: Yes
- Distance from a town: In the center
- Short description: The property “Cieloterra sul Trasimeno” is a portion of a building and it is located in Tuoro sul Trasimeno, the last Umbrian municipality a step away from Tuscany. Impeccably renovated by the current owner, it has two bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, a beautiful living area with kitchen, a porch and a garden with swimming pool. It is possible to reach the center of Tuoro sul Trasimeno with bars and restaurants by walking distance.
The property is located a stone’s throw from the historic center of Tuoro sul Trasimeno, has a net area of approx. 160 square meters. Entering through the main gate and passing under the porch you arrive at the entrance door. On the ground floor there is the living area with fireplace. The living room is welcoming and bright, thanks to a wall completely made up of sliding windows. The ground floor is completed by a custom-made equipped designed kitchen, a pantry, a service bathroom and the garage with the technical room. In addition to the porch, there is a pergola under which you can sit and enjoy the peace of the garden or prepare tasty dishes with the wood oven. Returning to the house, a staircase leads to the first floor, where there is the master bedroom. A spacious single room with ensuite bathroom, with a wonderful little terrace and a closet. On the second floor we have a library / study or reading room, another bathroom (shower) serving the second bedroom with a beautiful view of the garden and the sunset. The 700 sq m garden is a small oasis of tranquility, with a 12 x 4 swimming pool and a small independent annex. The house faces West.
State of repair:
The house was completely restored by skilled craftsmen in 2005. The floors are in terracotta with underfloor heating, the windows are made of wood and double glazing. Exposed beams on the ground floor and top floor. There is air conditioning to cool the rooms on the ground floor and first floor. Everything in the house has been carefully designed to use the spaces efficiently and practically.
The utilities are all present and functioning. The water is from the public aqueduct, the gas is supplied by a methane connection.
Use and Potential Uses:
Ideal as a first home or as a secondary residence. It can be easily inserted into the tourist rental market.
The property is located in Tuoro sul Trasimeno, about 30 minutes from Perugia and its airport, one step away from Cortona and Siena and strategically close to the A1 motorway entrance.
On each property acquired, the Great Estate group carries out a technical due diligence through the seller’s technician, which allows us to know in detail the urban and cadastral situation of each property. The client can request this due diligence at the time of a true interest in the property
The property is registered in the name of a natural person(s) and the sale will be subject to registration tax according to the regulations in force (see costs of purchase from a private individual).
- Liability: All the details and technical data here indicated are made available in good faith following an inspection and based on the available documentation. We take no responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Features and accessories