- Ref. code: 7074
- Outdoor areas: 30000 m²
- Bathrooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 10
- Internal surface: 602 m²
- Year built: 1800
- Year of renovation: 2005
- Access road: Tarmac road
- Technological installations: compliant with the standards at the time of renovation
- Energy performance: A, 37.1 kwh/m2 year
- Swimming pool: Yes
- Distance from a town: 4 km
- Short description: In the rolling hills of Umbria, just a few minutes from two of the most beautiful villages in Italy, Montefalco and Bevagna, stands this characteristic stone farmhouse from the 1800’s, completely renovated, surrounded by 6,000 square meters of land and with a magnificent swimming pool from which you can lose your gaze on the surrounding landscapes. You will finally be able to enjoy together with your loved ones all the benefits that only this magnificent property with authentic flavor can give you. The breathtaking sunsets, the clean air, the sun on hot summer days, the fresh air that arrives in the evening, while enjoying all the services you need close by.
This beautiful farmhouse, built in 1800, was carefully renovated in the 2000’s and despite being in a flat position it enjoys a fabulous view of the surrounding plain, the magnificent views of the city of Assisi and the green Umbrian hills.
The property is developed into a main building, used as a private residence, and two independent annexes.
The main farmhouse develops on the ground floor in a large and spacious kitchen with utility room, and a large living room where there is a characteristic fireplace that can brighten your evenings in the company of friends and family. There are also 2 double bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and 1 study which can be an excellent solution for smart working.
Externally there is access to a delightful 57 square meter porch that connects the main building to the annex. The second floor, accessible by two external stairs, is divided into 6 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
The annex adjacent to the porch consists of two floors for residential use, with two bedrooms and a predisposition for a kitchen.
Crossing the green and lush garden of the property, embellished with a small and characteristic fountain with Koi carp and a majestic weeping willow, you reach the second annex currently used as a tasting room and oil warehouse.
The land surrounding the property of 6,000 square meters, is well cared for and is adorned with fruit trees, 3 centuries-old olive trees as well as a splendid swimming pool with salt water, consisting of 2 basins, where you can take full advantage of the coolness of the swimming pool or simply relax during the long Italian sunny days. The main tank measures 14X7, depth 1.4 m, while the secondary one 4.5X6 of 0.4m.
There is a further 3 hectares of land a few minutes away by car, 1.5 of which are olive groves and 1.5 are woods.
Don’t you feel like you’re living a dream? A dream that can become reality.
State of repair:
The farmhouse was completely renovated in 2005. Most of the property has terracotta floors and larch and fir wood on the second floor. The windows are wooden with double glazing. The roof is partly ventilated and partly exposed.
The property is regularly connected to all municipal utilities. The water is supplied by the municipal aqueduct with softener. There is also a 30-meter deep well which is very useful for irrigating the garden. The heating is underfloor and with split. The boiler is biomass (60 kw) with water storage. There are photovoltaic panels with installed power of 10.6 Kw. There are also two fireplaces and a wood stove. Throughout the structure there are split for air conditioning. The septic tank has phyto purification in order for 30 people. The internet connection is via radio frequencies (see Eolo, Tecnoadsl). There is an LPG donut.
Use and Potential Uses:
An ideal property for those who love being surrounded by greenery, but also an ideal starting point for reaching magnificent Umbrian villages such as Assisi, Bevagna and Montefalco. The farmhouse can be used as an organic farmhouse and main residence but could also be converted as a prestigious secondary residence.
The property is located in the heart of the Umbrian countryside, a few kilometers from Bevagna, Foligno, Montefalco and Assisi. Perugia airport is about 30 minutes by car.
On each property acquired, the Great Estate group carries out a technical due diligence through the seller’s technician, which allows us to know in detail the urban and cadastral situation of each property. The client can request this due diligence at the time of a true interest in the property
The property is owned by individuals.
- Liability: All the details and technical data here indicated are made available in good faith following an inspection and based on the available documentation. We take no responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Features and accessories