LIMONIUmbria - Perugia - Todi
- Ref. code: 8038
- Outdoor areas: 130 m²
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Internal surface: 91 m²
- Year built: 1800
- Year of renovation: 2023
- Access road: White, 50 metres
- Technological installations: compliant with the standards at the time of renovation
- Energy performance: 300 kWh/mq /year
- Swimming pool: Shared
- Distance from a town: 2 km
- Short description: This impeccably finished 2 bedroom apartment is situated in an exclusive gated country estate, just 9 km from Todi. The exclusive complex comprises 10 units, immersed in 16 hectares of beautiful Umbrian countryside, consisting of park, swimming pool, tennis court, woods and olive groves. A caretaker resides year-round in the complex. The interior includes a bespoke solid wood kitchen with large panoramic windows, a living room with fireplace, a large master bedroom, a small bedroom/wardrobe connected to the latter, a single bedroom and a bathroom with shower. Sold inclusive of much of the furnishings, of fine quality.
I Limoni is part of an exclusive gated community, impeccably kept, which never fails to take the breath away from its visitors: the charm of the restored stone buildings, the blossoming gardens, the stone paths, the eye-catching views over the countryside and the sound of silence make this place a natural heaven. Upon the 16 hectares of the borgo’s lands, approximately 500 olive trees provide each property (10 in total) with a substantial allocation of olive oil each year, whereas extensive gardens and woods provide plenty of room for relaxing and walking.
There is a large shared swimming pool (which is 20 x 10m); sun loungers are provided around the swimming pool. A tennis court is also available, as well as a small playground area for young children with a slide and swings. There is a separate covered area for parking, which means there are no cars driving around the borgo. A caretaker lives on site and maintains the grounds on a daily basis.
The property is located in the oldest body of the complex, which has been meticulously restored. It is entered via the private garden, immaculately kept and provided with automatic irrigation and lighting systems. The interior features an elegant country chic style, with the typical charm of an Umbrian Casale. Condition is excellent. The Apartment has a gross surface area of 90 sq m and comprises: a stunning bespoken kitchen, totally remodelled and perfectly appointed, done in rustic and prestigious hardwood. A living room with fire-place, one master bedroom with walk in wardrobe (which is currently appointed as small children’s bedroom), one single bedroom and a bathroom with shower. A second bathroom could be easily added. For sale inclusive of most of the furniture.
State of repair:
I Limoni retains the traditional Umbrian style, with stone-clad walls, aged bent tiles, timber beamed, white washed, ceilings. The interior has a definite country-chic style charm, featuring exposed stonewalls, warm pastel colours, hand made terracotta floor tiles, a traditional fire place in the living room. The finishing materials used are of a high quality. Conditions are impeccable. Included in the sale is most part of interior and outdoor furniture.
All services are available and connected. All installations have been entirely redone. The heating system is operated by a centralized boiler with radiators. The water supply is guaranteed by a shared well. The gas supply is via a shared LPG tank. Satellite TV is available. Broadband Internet available. South-West exposed. Double glazed throughout
Use and Potential Uses:
The property is a splendid second home, in a safe, idyllic and peaceful environment.
The property is located about 2 km from the village of Izzalini (excellent restaurant and bar), 3 km from the village of Collelungo (supermarket) and less then 10 km from the city centre of Todi; the area is one of the most scenically renowned of all Umbria, with sweet and luscious rolling hills dotted with hamlets and castles. Todi is one of the oldest cities in Umbria, founded by the Umbrians in 2700 BC. The old town is home to important monuments, including the Palazzo del Capitano, the Palazzo dei Priori, the Cathedral, and the interesting Church of San Fortunato. Todi is located in a strategic position to reach many other famous towns in the area (Monte Castello di Vibio, Spoleto, Orvieto, Marsciano, Deruta, Perugia, Baschi, Amelia, Terni), the centre of Rome is about an hour and a half by car. Rome Ciampino and Fiumicino airports are approximately 100 minutes away by car. Perugia Airport is only a 35 minute drive away.
The property is duly recorded with the Buildings registry of Todi.
The owners of the property are private individuals. A purchase tax of 9% is payable on the updated cadastral value of the property.
- Liability: All the details and technical data here indicated are made available in good faith following an inspection and based on the available documentation. We take no responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Features and accessories