- Ref. code: 7384
- Outdoor areas: 0 m²
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Internal surface: 554 m²
- Year built: 1800
- Year of renovation: 1970
- Access road: Tarmac road
- Technological installations: compliant with the standards at the time of renovation
- Energy performance: G, 320 kWh/mq /year
- Distance from a town: In the center
- Short description: In the magnificent and characteristic historic center of Bevagna, which is part of the circuit of the most beautiful villages in Italy, stands this beautiful building entirely in stone. Palazzetto Santa Maria is a property with an independent entrance which consists of a real estate unit on the first floor. There are large rooms on the street level that can be used as an atelier or recovered with the necessary precautions to expand the residential area. The property is completed with a delightful courtyard hidden by the medieval walls of Bevagna. If your dream is to have your own corner of peace in beautiful Umbria, this property is the right one for you.
The apartment is accessible by entering through the wooden door on the ground floor. You enter a hallway with eighteenth-century stone stairs, to get to the landing on the first floor. Currently the conformation of the apartment includes 2 large double bedrooms, a dining room, a study with a small terrace, two lounges and a small room, as well as a single bathroom. It is possible to easily create other bathrooms to serve the rooms. On the ground floor we find instead some very large rooms currently used as warehouses and storage, once used as the headquarters of the Gaita di Santa Maria (Bevagna district). The private internal courtyard of the building allows you to have a private green area in the historic center of Bevagna. There is also an accessible cave with a hatch that served in the past as a cellar and refrigerator. The property, although still in good condition, is in need of renovation and updating, as the latest works were done many years ago.
State of repair:
The floors are tiled in almost the entire first floor. The windows are made of wood with single glass. In general, the property needs a complete conservative renovation.
The property is served by all the utilities of the town (aqueduct, methane and electricity).
Use and Potential Uses:
This property is the ideal solution to become a main residence or a secondary residence for holidays and free time in one of the most evocative places in Umbria.
In the center of Bevagna, just under 30 minutes by car from Perugia airport, easily reachable from Rome and from all the most beautiful villages in Umbria, such as Assisi, Spello, Trevi, Spoleto and Todi.
On each property acquired, the Great Estate group carries out a technical due diligence through the seller’s technician, which allows us to know in detail the urban and cadastral situation of each property. The client can request this due diligence at the time of a true interest in the property
The property is registered in the name of a natural person(s) and the sale will be subject to registration tax according to the regulations in force (see costs of purchase from a private individual).
- Liability: All the details and technical data here indicated are made available in good faith following an inspection and based on the available documentation. We take no responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Features and accessories