- Ref. code: 3351
- Outdoor areas: 7000 m²
- Bathrooms: 3
- Bedrooms: 5
- Internal surface: 380 m²
- Year built: 1700
- Year of renovation: 2003
- Access road: White, 50 metres
- Technological installations: compliant with the standards at the time of renovation
- Energy performance: G, 301,61 kWh/mq year
- Swimming pool: Yes
- Distance from a town: 1 km
- Short description: Casale Soleluna is a traditional charming farmhouse, located in an easily accessible area, in the municipality of Città di Castello. The farmhouse measures about 380 square meters and boasts a spacious garden of about 7000 square meters, with fruit trees. Inside, on the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The ground floor is to be finished internally, but could become another independent apartment with another 4 or 5 bedrooms.
Casale Soleluna is a stone farmhouse with ancient peasant origins. Indeed, on the inside there is quite a clear evidence that the ground floor of the structure was used as a stable. The farmhouse is located in a beautiful rural setting, not far from other properties that do not disturb the privacy. The main access on the first floor of the farmhouse is via the classic loggia with stone steps. On this floor we find a large living room with fireplace, a kitchen with pantry, 4 bedrooms, a study and 2 bathrooms, with the possibility of creating another bathroom. The ground floor needs internal finishes, but is equipped with all the external fixtures and a guest bathroom has already been built. The flues and some pipes, necessary for the transformation into a home, have already been prepared.
The farmhouse is surrounded by about 7000 square meters of land with fruit trees. Possibility of building a swimming pool.
State of repair:
The house is in an excellent state of repair and the materials used are at high standards, both for the construction and for the internal and external finishes. The entire farmhouse was structurally restructured in the early 2000s. In 2022, various energy efficiency works were carried out for a total of 130,000 euro: 6 kw photovoltaic system, new windows, new 14 cm roof insulation and new heating system
Heating system is supplied by new pellet boiler (installed in 2022) The water system is supplied by municipal waterworks and well. Solar panels for hot water production. Electrical system in compliance with standards. 6 kw photovoltaic system with 3 storage batteries. Charging column for electric cars. Satellite antenna present.
Use and Potential Uses:
The property is ideal as a first or second home, being very close to various services. The access road is in excellent condition, in a privileged area.
The property is located on the south-west of Città di Castello, about 10 km away from its historic center and at short distance from the Tuscan border. The farmhouse is located very close to a town offering all services, such as: restaurants, super markets, bars, banks, pharmacies and schools.
On each property acquired, the Great Estate group carries out a technical due diligence through the seller’s technician, which allows us to know in detail the urban and cadastral situation of each property. The client can request this due diligence at the time of a true interest in the property
The owners of the property are private individuals.
- Liability: All the details and technical data here indicated are made available in good faith following an inspection and based on the available documentation. We take no responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Features and accessories