- Ref. code: 6637
- Outdoor areas: 2000 m²
- Bathrooms: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Internal surface: 230 m²
- Year built: 1980
- Year of renovation: 1990
- Access road: Tarmac road
- Technological installations: Not compliant with codes
- Energy performance: 300 kWh/mq /year
- Distance from a town: 3 km
- Short description: Villa of 230 sqm with garden and olive grove in full production (about 2500 sqm), in a strategic and easily accessible position in the middle of Sagrantino doc area; possibility to build a swimming pool.
Villa Dionisio consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, lounge, pantry and bathroom on the ground floor, while on the first floor, with access via a convenient internal staircase, there are three double bedrooms and a bathroom. The villa is in need of maintenance works but not of important structural interventions. Interesting could also be the use of the large state grants on energy efficiency provided by the so called superbonus measures. The view over the rolling hills of Montefalco is fabulous. Land of 2500 sqm, mainly planted with olive trees; not isolated, there are other houses in the vicinity.
State of repair:
The villa was renovated in the 80s and improvements were made in the following years; with a few targeted interventions in terms of finishes and energy improvement (double glazing, heating system) the state of the house can be much improved.
Water system served by municipal water. Heating system is powered by an Lpg boiler and radiators with underground tank placed in the garden; there are also fireplaces. Electrical system is up to standards.
Use and Potential Uses:
The property is ideal for first or second home, but could also be used for tourist rentals
The property is located in a beautiful panoramic position, easily reachable, overlooking the gentle hills of Montefalco, with its splendid vineyards and olive groves. Perugia International Airport is approximately 40 km away.
Please note that, in order to protect the privacy of the owners, the point indicated on the map is purely indicative.
On each property acquired, the Great Estate group carries out a technical due diligence through the seller’s technician, which allows us to know in detail the urban and cadastral situation of each property. The client can request this due diligence at the time of a true interest in the property
The owners of the property are private individuals.
- Liability: All the details and technical data here indicated are made available in good faith following an inspection and based on the available documentation. We take no responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Features and accessories