- Ref. code: 6576
- Outdoor areas: 0 m²
- Bathrooms: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Internal surface: 353 m²
- Year built: 1100
- Year of renovation: 2002
- Access road: Tarmac road
- Technological installations: compliant with the standards at the time of renovation
- Energy performance: 300 kWh/mq /year
- Distance from a town: In the center
- Short description: In the heart of the city, wonderful apartment with unique panoramic terraces, dominates the historic center of Foligno. The property, finished with quality materials and with an excellent preservation of the building’s historicity, is harmoniously completed by modern elements, designed to create large spaces and refined and elegant architectural views.
The access to the apartment is via two flights of stairs. We are on the second floor of the building. The access door to the property consists of an ancient wooden door, formerly installed in an Indochinese temple and purchased by the current owner in the south of France. The first room we come across is a large living room, illuminated by a large window/door which gives access to the first small terrace overlooking the internal courtyard, and on the other side by a window overlooking the Duomo. The floor is terracotta, originally installed in the 1500s. On the same level we find two bedrooms (now a study and a second living room), an equipped design steel kitchen. A suspended walkway leads to the bathroom, as well as to a large wardrobe. This room was originally designed to host a SPA/relaxation area. Upstairs, accessible by a steel and wood staircase, we find a second elegant parquet lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. These rooms have exposed beams and historical elements in the walls highlighted by the conservative intervention during the renovation.
State of repair:
The finishes are of the highest level. The terracotta on the first floor was handmade and is largely original from the 1500s. On the second floor there is wooden parquet. The windows are all double glazed, in wood and iron. The kitchen is in steel and every detail is taken care of. The ancient and modern contrast gives an artistic and unique touch to a special property, in the heart of Umbria.
There are all utilities of a town. High speed fiber optic internet.
Use and Potential Uses:
Prestigious primary or secondary residence.
The apartment is located in a historic building that belonged to the Bacerotti family of mint miners. Known as the “Palazzo della Mint”, a stone’s throw from Piazza della Repubblica, the historical and cultural center of the city of Foligno, close to the most important places of interest and a few steps from supermarkets, bars and restaurants. One step away from the cathedral and all the restaurants and services. The city is easily reachable from all major Umbrian communication routes. Perugia airport is only 20 minutes away by car.
On each property acquired, the Great Estate group carries out a technical due diligence through the seller’s technician, which allows us to know in detail the urban and cadastral situation of each property. The client can request this due diligence at the time of a true interest in the property
The property is registered in the name of a natural person(s) and the sale will be subject to registration tax according to the regulations in force (see costs of purchase from a private individual).
- Liability: All the details and technical data here indicated are made available in good faith following an inspection and based on the available documentation. We take no responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Features and accessories